Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My little man!

Henry was so much fun today! He had so much energy it was insane and I realized haha that I am going to be staying home with all of that energy here in about a week and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! He crashed on the way to get Mackay and slept through Mackay's whole session. I figured out he was awake when I heard a loud growl come from his room. I stood by the door 
for a second and sure enough I could hear growling coming from his room. I walked in to him playing with his stuffed animals. I imagine he had been tackling them and biting them. Haha on the way to pick Mackay up and on the way home he was just growling and growling haha. He is such a boy and I sure love it! Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking there is no way he could get any cuter, but he always does!

    ReplyDelete