Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The hair is gone

By the title of this post you can guess it has something to do with somebody's hair. Well that hair is mine...or was mine. So for roughly 3 months now, I have been itching to cut my hair. I tried a new style to get myself to keep it long, but it still spent most of its time in a pony-tail. So the other night, I checked out a bunch of short cuts and found one I loved and thought would look good on me :) Mackay said if I wanted it short to go for it. So I did! The hair stylist tried to talk me out of it, as she had recently chopped her hair and hated it. I persevered and now have shorter hair than I have had in my life! And... I love it! So enough boring you guys with my hair story. Please enjoy the pictures below :)
From the front.

From the back/side.
OK, so did you really think it was possible for me to post pictures without posting some of my adorable little Henry? Well if you did, you were wrong. 


Henry and Daddy playing outside the store.

One happy boy to be with his daddy.

He conquered the box :)

I caught this shot as he was climbing out of this toy. He was snug as a bug in there.

He always climbs out before I can get the camera :( 

"Yummm, Mom, I like watermelon!"

He was so proud of his destruction :)

One of my favorite faces.

My boys!
OK, so this last photo has a story behind it. The little outfit Henry is wearing was Mackay's. Mackay wore it to get his picture taken at Kiddie Kandids on his first birthday. Kiddie Kandids then took that photo and used it for their Father's Day advertisement. Pretty cool, huh! Well, Mackay's mom was in town, and so we had Henry wear it. She loved it! :)

1 comment: