I have a new goal and boy is it a lofty one...but I think I can do it! My goal is...to write on my blog once a week. All this junk about me not having enough time is just that...junk. I have my evenings to myself most of the time now with Mackay working on homework so it is a perfect time to keep my blog updated. Anyways, here are our most recent happenings :)
Mackay started school! Exciting and sad all at once. Exciting because: He loves all of his classes, it is his second to last semester,and we are that much closer to being done with undergraduate education! Sad because: Henry and I miss Mackay! Between classes and work Mackay is gone a lot but thanks to wonderful friends and family Henry and I are not as lonely as we thought we would be. I have one great friend who says she will stand in as my pseudo sister-in-law since Christ and Josh moved and we get together weekly which I always look forward to :) I also have the best visiting teacher ever! She is so sweet and loving and has become my friend. She comes to visit Henry and I often and we always enjoy their visits. Between visits with friends and texting and calling family members I don't feel too lonely. Mackay is doing well in his classes and loving the things he gets to learn! For those of you who don't know already he has gotten one interview invite which is great and we are just waiting to hear from other schools!
Henry is just a bundle of joy! He is big enough now to climb on everything...nothing is safe anymore :) I think it is so fun to see how big he is getting and all the things he is learning! He says "da ou" (thank you), "goggy" (doggy), "ya", "mommy" (to whine). I'm sure there are other things that he says that I can't think of right now but those are the most common. We go on walks daily and I let him walk now! He will hold my hand while he crosses the street if I remind him but hates to hold my hand any other time. We have story time which consists of me reading while he walks around because he does not want to sit there for that long but as soon as the book is over he will run and get me a new one so I assume he is listening. He still takes naps which is a blessing because otherwise I would never shower. He is a fairly picky eater still, unless we are at Nanna Merrill's house and then he eats like an angel. I love my little boy and would not have him any other way!!!
So as you can see things are going great for us! We have our ups and our downs like everyone else but overall we are pretty darn happy :)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment