Mackay was out visiting his family the 8th through through 11th and so Henry and I made a visit to Grandma Stromberg's house. Hailey suprised Mackay and I the day before he left by coming up with her friends to visit us. So she joined Henry and I at Grandma's house. We had so much fun. We ate tons of food, played lots of games, and just had a good relaxing trip. Here are a few pictures from our stay.
 |
| Ebelskivers..."YUMMMM" |
 |
| Henry scarfing down the ebelskivers. |
So Henry ate so many that I could tell his stomach was hurting, because he was moaning, but he just wanted to keep eating them. It was pretty funny.
 |
| A little blurry but too cute to leave out :) |
 |
| Thanks for having us Grandma! |
Jordan and Mackay drove back to our house from Mom and Dad's and Jordan, Hailey, Mackay, and I got to spend the week together. (Well Mackay was doing homework not so much time with Mackay.) We had an enjoyable time together and miss having them. Here are some pictures of a hike we did Friday night while Henry was at the babysitters.
 |
| The siblings |
 |
| My sweetheart and I! |
 |
| We made it to the top! |
 |
| We love you guys! |
Thanks for coming to visit us Jordan and Hailey!
No comments:
Post a Comment