The other morning we heard a bunch of noise outside our house. Henry loves to see the things that are making noise outside so Mackay took him out. To our surprise there was a backhoe and some workers doing sewage work. After Henry had watched for awhile the guy who was in-charge offered to let Henry get inside and see everything! He was such a nice man. So of course Mackay was just as excited as Henry and here are the pictures of their little adventure!
So the reason why Henry looks terrified is because he is. Haha poor little guy got scared by how big it was, or something, and was ready to get out and just look from a distance. But what a cool experience! Thanks Daddy for taking Henry in the Backhoe!
I love it! Grandpa loves backhoes also!!! I'll rent any time I get a 'good' reason to use one on the farm ;). Can't wait to rent a big dozer! 'grunt' while beating chest
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the pics and posting them. One of my favorite pics of josh and me was when we came across a very large dozer/grader/something big and yellow (not big bird!) and we both could fit inside the wheel. I took a picture of Josh in there - seems like he could stand up! Yep - boys and their toys... never grows old! :)