Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life with Julia

Here is what life has been like since we have had Julia!

Working out with Daddy :)

Performing a song and dance for Mom.

Julia's favorite pose :)

All snuggled up!

Before. (You are looking at the pillow.)

After.

Snoozing in her favorite pose :)

Buddha feet.

Snuggling with Mom!

My little snuggle bug!

Best Friends!
The other day I was in cleaning Henry's room. When I came back into the living room, this is what I saw! These two chilling on the chair together! The really do adore each other and it makes me so happy! Henry is always trying to give Julia kisses and hugs. When she is crying Henry will sing her songs or say "it's ok Juila" over and over. Julia smiles every time Henry talks to her or gives her kisses. (As long as he is soft.) And she will only take a pacifier if Henry gives it to her.It is so much fun for me to see them interact!

Trying to figure out how to suck her thumb.

Looking through a "telescope"!

Linking arms!

Getting ready to paint! (But the paint was dried out.)

Henry asked me to take this picture so I figured I should include it :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures of the kids! They are so cute and getting so big! We miss you all! Hopefully we will get to see you all sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete