I have not stopped being thankful for things... I just have not had time to update them on the blog! So here it goes!
November 2, 2012 - I am thankful that Mackay's family traveled safely.
November 3, 2012 - I am thankful that I had company to keep me company while Mackay prepped for a big test all day.
November 4, 2012 - I am thankful for a worthy priesthood holder who gave our baby girl a name and a blessing today.
November 5, 2012 - I am thankful for the good weather that let Henry and Cash play outside together for so long today.
November 6, 2012 - I am thankful I got to spend the entire day with Mackay, no school involved!
November 7, 2012 - I am thankful for Meagan and Grandpa Joe who helped put together all the organizational things for my apartment. As well as for Meagan and Grandma who bought all of those items for us.
November 8, 2012 - I am thankful for relaxation.
November 9, 2012 - I am thankful for finger paints and a hubby who would paint with me.
November 10, 2012 - I am thankful to celebrate the 60 years of marriage of Mackay's Grandparents.
November 11, 2012 - I am thankful for callings and for being needed in my ward.
November 12, 2012 - I am thankful for the Lord's guidance in parenting.
November 13, 2012 - I am thankful for warm banana bread!
All caught up! See you tomorrow!
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment