You probably have not noticed that I have not posted lately but I sure have! Here is my excuse... sickness. Between dealing with RSV in both of my children, getting it myself, and then getting multiple migraines and fighting off a migraine for the past week and a half I have not spent much time on the computer. And the time I have spent has not been creative time at all.
But enough with all the lame stuff! I am back! And I have some fun posts lined up so stay tuned :)
Migraines, migraines and more migraines, with RSV on top of it all! No apologies, please!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you inherited the migraine disease. Try frozen fruit smoothies - hold a spoonful against the roof of your mouth till it melts. Repeat until the smoothy is gone. It, and a heavy duty ice pack on my head have been the best non-med treatments I've found.
Hang in there sweetheart. You can do it.