Monday, May 13, 2013

Leave of absence

Sorry I have been absent for so long! Things have been pretty crazy around here and I have just not felt like blogging. I am hoping to get back into it soon! But no promises.

Just a quick update while I am on here.

Henry

  • Comes up to my waist now.
  • Speaks in full sentences.
  • Can hold a good conversation.
  • Wants to express himself more but is sometimes lacking the vocab.
  • LOVES cars!
  • LOVES lining his cars up in "parking lots."
  • Still adores Julia, just doesn't want her to play with his things : )
  • Is the handsomest kid I have ever seen!
Julia,
  • Army crawls.
  • Is working on a normal knee crawl. (We'er guessing she will be doing that in the next week or so. She is pretty close.)
  • Babbles.
  • Loves Mommy.
  • Likes Daddy when he stays out of her face : )  (He loves to smother her in kisses and she gets tired of it.)
  • Still adores Henry, just wants to play with his things : )
  • Is starting to get some spunk!
  • Is 9 months tomorrow. (My how the time has flown by!)
  • Is as adorable and cute as ever!
Mackay and I are doing well. We recently celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! I am happier than ever that I chose to marry that crazy kid! 

Mackay is working on making the ultimate work out program. (He loves working out. Haha the crazy kids!) He is not taking classes this summer and is just working as a custodian on campus. We enjoy having him around more! 

I just finished my second quilt. Pictures to come. I am also working on de-cluttering our home. I have discovered that I am a hoarder... : ) Wish me luck!

Well that is it for now folks. Hopefully I will be back on here soon with pictures and stuff but we will see what happens : )


1 comment:

  1. I sadly discovered I was starting to have hoarding tendencies too...So I've been getting rid of things like a crazy woman! It helps that I was unpacking EVERYTHING I own, which made the sorting that much easier. I thought I got rid of a lot of stuff when I packed all of our worldly possessions, but I realize that wasn't the case as I toted my 10th box of stuff to DI...Good luck to you!!! I can't wait to see pics of your quilt :) PS getting rid of fabric was by far my hardest thing to let go of.

    ReplyDelete