Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Love my little man!
The other evening I had to run a few errands and only Henry came with me. As we were leaving the apartment I thought to call our errand running a date. He was soooo excited! He told me 3 or more times during our "date" how much he loved going on dates with Mommy and how glad he was that I did not go alone. Talk about melting his momma! Now before you think this was a fantastic excursion let me tell you what our date included. We ran to the bank and made a deposit, picked up a book at the library, grabbed a pizza from Pappa Murphies, and grabbed some TimTams from an international store. Nothing extravagant, just my little boy and me spending some much needed one on one time. And I was so happy that it made his day too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment