Friday, June 18, 2010

More pictures!

So Henry has almost reached 4 weeks! He is a little bundle of fun! We pulled out Mackay's baby pictures the other night and realized that Henry is the spitting image of his dad. When I get access to a scanner I will scan Mackay's baby picture and post it on here for all to see. He may look like his daddy but Henry is a momma's boy through and through! In the hospital we figured out that he would pretend to be hungry so that those who were holding him would give him back to me! Haha he still uses that tactic! It is rather entertaining! It has been wonderful getting to know this sweet, sweet spirit! When he is awake, he wants to look at everything. And when he is asleep, he is dead to the world! He sleeps very hard! Henry barely ever cries and has most recently started to smile in response to my face and talking to him! Being Henry's mom is the best thing next to being married to Mackay! I added some pictures of Henry below! Enjoy!

Here are Henry and McKenzie laying right next to each other! We were all stund by the size difference! Before Henry came we all thought Kenzie was small!

Kenzie and Henry meeting for the first time! Kenzie loves to laugh at Henry!

Henry loves to lay on Daddy like this! We affectionately call him frog man!

Henry's favorite place to be when not being held is in the boppy!

This is just a cute one of Henry that Mackay took the other night! He does those surprised/shocked eyes all the time. It is so adorable!

4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! Congratulations again! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics!! our oldest had the huge eyes, too! no one ever believed us when we said he was tired...it's so fun when they are so alert!
    glad he's such a good sleeper for you so soon and i truly hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Nothing better than being a Mother! I love newborns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures with Henry and McKenzie together! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete