Friday, July 9, 2010

Update: Visits From Fam, Bath Time, Four Generation Pictures

Lots has happened since my last post. So I thought I would load a bunch of pictures and do a little updating!



Hailey, Mackay's little sister, is staying a couple weeks with us. This is her and Henry waiting for the fireworks to start!

Just a cute one of Henry with a little smile in his eyes!

Grandma and Grandpa Merrill enjoying a little time with Henry!

Henry sleeping on his boppy. Hailey put him there while doing a photo shoot of him.

Hey!

Henry is surprisingly a big fan of bath time!

Mackay scrubbing Henry clean!

There is an earlier post with Henry and Mackay just like this! Look how he has grown!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Flaiz! They came out for Henry's blessing!

Four generations of love!

We had Henry's blessing and so all of the family came out! I will post pictures of that later when I get them! We very much enjoyed having so much family here to support and love us! Hailey has been staying with us until the Merrill family reunion! She has been a great help! She brings Henry to me, I feed him, and she rocks him back to sleep! With all the extra sleep I have been getting I am finally starting to feel like myself again! Thanks Hay!
Mackay and I love being parents and love to watch Henry grow! He now fights sleep more than ever! He will have his eyes closed after rocking him for 20 minutes and then start kicking his legs or flailing his arms to wake himself up. Haha I have taken to weighting down his legs with blankets in the crib so he can stay asleep! He just does not want to miss any of the action.
We found out that Henry does not like Spicy foods! There were a couple of days when I accidentally ate some spicy foods and Henry would cry the whole time he was eating. I felt so bad for the kid. Once we figured it out I pumped all the spicy milk out and he has been just fine since!
Henry wants to be up and walking already! He tries to jump out of your arms! And if you are not careful he will!
We love our little Henry!

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet! Love the update and can't wait to meet him! Glad you are getting some sleep -it seriously makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete