Sunday, September 19, 2010

Long over due post!

Life has been very crazy lately! Mackay and I are back in school full time and so there is never a dull moment. I just wanted to do a short update with some pictures!

I went to visit my family in Missouri and while we were there Mackay's Grandpa Joe and my Grandpa Foster came by to visit and so I took a picture of Henry with two of his Great Grandpas!
Mom and Dad enjoying their little Grandson
Look how happy Grandma is to have her little grandson
Henry loves his tigger blanket
The little munchkin is teething and loves to chew on everything
His fists are his favorite
I just love this outfit so I had to take a picture
We got to see Grandpa Merrill while he was out here for work
Kenzie and Henry
I love how he has his hands clasped together

What a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment