So yeah that is our life right now. We are busy, busy, busy but we are happier than we have ever been. The Lord blesses us immensely each day. I am so thankful for my membership in Christ's church and my knowledge and testimony of his Gospel. If there are any of you out there that are reading this who have never read the Book of Mormon, please read it and pray about its truthfulness. It is through Christ and living His way that we find true happiness!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
The crazy life we live!
Mackay and I are back in school and boy has life gotten crazy! Mondays and Wednesdays are my worst. From 8-9 Mackay and I have class together and Henry comes with us. Henry and I head home and get ready to go to Christie's. I drop Henry off at Christie's about 10:30, go to class at 11, come back at 12 and feed Henry. The cycle repeats at 2. I come back and take Henry up to campus. at 5 Mackay and I switch and I go to class until 6:25. I come home make dinner and spend a little time with my boys! So those are my crazy days. But they are worth it because Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I only have one class so I am able to spend time with Henry and get homework and things with the house done. Mackay is very busy as always. He is doing really well and still finds time to play with Henry, spend time with me, and help me around the house. He is amazing! Friday nights are our favorites because we get to forget everything and just go on a date. Every other Friday we go to the Temple for our date. And the other Fridays we just find something we can do with Henry. It is so nice to send time with Mackay especially when we get to go to the Temple. Henry is our little trouper! He goes to bed between 9 and 10 and usually wakes up between 6 and 8. He is getting to where he likes to see Christie and will even give Kenzie kisses. He still cries if Kenzie yells at him too much which is actually really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds super busy but if anyone can handle it--it's you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Holly!
ReplyDelete