Monday, December 20, 2010

The Alan and Debbie Family 2010

Where it all started

The grandkids begin!

One happy set of grandparents

A family of love!

Aunt Hailey

Just the siblings

smiles all around

Aunt Callyn

Sisters (thanks for considering me one of the sisters, girls!)

Family Tree

Just the boys!

Mothers and Daughters

Great Grandma Carol

Our happy family

I know that to many people out there family is a nice thing. I have come to learn through the Gospel of Jesus Christ that families are ordained of God. He sent us here into families so we could become like Him. I know God loves me and I know through the ordinances of the Temple I will be with my wonderful Mackay and sweet Henry even after I die.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! Everyone looks good in all of them! And I just adore Henry's huge grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures. You guys look great and I can't believe how big Henry's getting :) Yeah!

    ReplyDelete