What a smile! He was just so cute I had to take a picture of him!
So we have roughly 9 weeks remaining of the semester. I had my first series of exams and they went better than I had anticipated! My classes are more time consuming this semester than I thought they would be but they are going well. I am enjoying the material and have told Mackay that I think this has been the most interesting semester, subject wise, I have had so far. Having the classes be interesting increases my motivation to go to classes which is good. Things are going great for us! Mackay is prepping for the MCAT and is getting very excited to apply for Medical School. Henry is growing like crazy and very frustrated that he cannot crawl yet. We keep encouraging him and hopefully within the next month or so he will be crawling. I am sure he will be getting into everything that I don't want him to, but at least he will be happy!
Christie was gone for about 2 weeks and it made me realize even more what a key role she is playing in making it possible for me to get my bachelors degree. Thank you Christie so much for everything you are doing for our family! I really could not finish my degree right now without you!
We have been blessed with wonderful family and friends who are so supportive of us and who love us so much! Thank you all for your love and prayers! We love you!
I included a video of Mackay tickling Henry!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment