I have to take just a few minutes to write about my sweet little Henry! Earlier this morning I was laying down with him to put him to sleep for a nap. Once he fell asleep he would randomly smile and giggle in his sleep. It made me realize how blessed I am to have such a sweet little boy.

Henry will be 9 months on Saturday and I can't believe it. I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. Henry was born 7lbs 13oz and is now near 20lbs (He will get weighed next Monday so this is my guess). He is so much fun in every way! He is attempting to crawl but is having a hard time with it. The poor little guys gets so frustrated with being stationary. One of these days he will get it! One of my favorite things he has developed lately is smiling for the camera! (as seen in the picture on the right) It is the cutest thing you have ever seen. He already has a cheesy grin! Mama and dada are his most common "words" but he has no idea what he is talking about :) but we love it just the same.

He is a hungry man just like his Uncle Josh. He eats between 3-5 jars of baby food with at least 2 cups of oatmeal or rice cereal per day. Plus about a piece of bread and some Kix. Not to mention that he still nurses every 2 hours during the day. But I am fine with his intake of food because he sleeps through the night which is wonderful for Mackay and I. He is our growing boy and we love him!

Another thing that Henry loves doing is waking Daddy up on Saturday mornings! We let Dad sleep until a decent hour of course and then Henry, with a little help from mommy, sneaks in and jumps on daddy in bed! As you can see by the picture Henry loves it and Daddy doesn't mind at all!
Mackay and I love being parents and we especially love being Henry's parents!
Thank you all for your support, love, and prayers! We feel them!
Wow, he could win some serious baby competitive eating contests! jk I have a feeling Caden will be the same. He nurses every two hours during the day too and 3-4 times at night. Hungry boys! Caden is also frustrated at being stationary. He can roll around but he really wants to crawl.
ReplyDeleteLove the cheesy smile!