Monday, March 28, 2011

Like father like son!

Alright any of you who know Mackay know he looooooves chips and salsa. I can buy the man a costco sized bag of chips and they will be gone, with only him eating them, within a week. Haha but I guess there could be worse foods for him to be addicted to. Anyways on with my story...I was in my bedroom doing my hair and I decided I should go check on Henry. So I walk into the living room and this is what I saw...
The night before this Mackay had been eating chips and salsa in the living room. I guess he just forgot to put away his chips and Henry honed into them as soon as I left the room. Haha well I am glad he was able to enjoy a chip or two. I sure got a good laugh out of it. Sorry about your chips Honey! 

1 comment: