OK so there are like a million pictures below...but who doesn't love pictures? My little brother is Jacob is in town visiting and the first half of the pictures are from him and Henry playing at the park : ) The second half are ones that I took of Henry this morning while playing with him! Please enjoy!
| Going for a ride! |
| I loooove to swing Mom! |
| Hey, Jacob, come push me. |
| "Where's the baby? THERE he is!" |
| He loved going down the slide |
| We'er on an adventure. |
| Up, up, up |
| Preparing to slide. |
| So um Mom can I have the camera? |
| What do you mean I can't have the camera? |
| Look at those chins! |
| I'm out of here! |
| Are you still taking pictures? |
| See you later then. |
| OK, I will smile for you. |
| Binki means I am done Mom. |
| I just love this hat on him! |
| Look Mom I can put it on all by myself. |
| So how does that work again? |
No comments:
Post a Comment