Monday, June 20, 2011

Firsts

Henry has experienced a bunch of firsts lately so I thought I would share them with y'all!
The first 2 pictures are not techniquly first but are pictures of Henry in the chair that Aunt Sharron gave to him. This chair was hers when she was Henry's age and now he gets to enjoy it! Aunt Sharron if you are reading this I want you to know that Henry adores his chair! I wanted to share these pictures for you!

Loving his big-boy chair!

Loving his big-boy chair #2!
The first of the firsts...Hiking! My little brother Jacob is in town as seen in the previous post and we went hiking together. It about killed me but we had a great time. Thanks for going with us Jacob! Oh and thanks for carrying Henry part of the way so I did not die : )


Hiking with Uncle Jacob.

Our Beautiful trail.
Oh so this is my call for sympathy...I forgot to put on sunscreen and my legs got fried. Haha but as you can see it was in the strangest pattern and I have no idea why.


My poor legs.
So the very next day Jacob took Henry and I swimming and we had so much fun. Well I Henry kind of had a good time...he needed a nap so he did not fully enjoy the experience : ( Maybe next time!)


Catching some rays.

About to fall asleep.
By the way he really did fall asleep in this thing : )

Kenzie having a great time.

Cold and done.

Trying to convince him to swim with Kenzie.

Well you can see how well that worked out : )
And last of all...Henry's first haircut! Yes we finally did it. Henry's hair was around 2-3in long and I am tired of everyone asking me how old my little girl is so I cut it! That and I just thought it would look better!


Testing the razor.

The first locks...I know they are hard to see.

Cut, cut, cut!

The damage.

The studly man himself : )

No comments:

Post a Comment