We have been having a wonderful summer. Sorry I have been so bad at updating. We set up our A/C unit and it has stolen the three prong adapter for my laptop power cable. So, I don't usually have much battery when I want to blog. That being said, let us move on with the update! On June 17, Mackay and I got together with his extended family for his Uncle Dale's birthday. We went to a park near their house and had a potluck picnic. Spending time with family is one of our favorite things :) Here are a few pictures from the party.
 |
| Oh how I love playing with my little boy! |
 |
| Henry loves sliding! |
 |
| As you can see I stink at taking pictures. Haha. But it does capture the moment! Look at that smile! |
Ok so there is a funny story behind this next picture. I was looking around trying to find Henry and this is what I saw. Henry, all by himself, decided he was tired and climbed into this camping chair to take a little rest. I love how relaxed he looks!
The sad news of our summer is that Josh, Christie, and McKenzie moved for Josh's graduate work. Every time I think about it I want to cry but I am very excited for them with this next big step! The following are pictures of Henry and Kenzie helping pack up.
 |
| Henry and Kenzie in a box. |
 |
| "Helping" pack :) |
 |
| "You see, Henry, this is how you fold the pants." |
 |
| They are such good friends! |
One of the highlights of our summer was visiting Mackay's family! Meagan and Robert were so generous and paid for us to be able to drive down. We spent a week with the Merrills and loved every minute of it. Family is the best! The week was very relaxed. On the 4th, we went swimming and had a barbeque. Tuesday, the married kids all went to the Temple with Mom and Dad to do sealings. It was wonderful to attend the Temple with family. Thanks Mom, Dad, Meagan, and Robert for taking the time to go to the Temple with us. We loved it. The rest of the vacation was just spent doing whatever we felt like and we enjoyed it so much! I got a few pictures of Henry and Cash together! I wish we could live close to all of our family and have our kids grow up together!
 |
| Henry & Cash |
 |
| The boys favorite play place. |
 |
| "Here, Cash, let me show you how to do that." |
 |
| "Hey Mom!" |
 |
| Sleeping on the drive there. |
 |
| After chewing on a stick to keep him happy :) |
The last few pictures are of my brothers and I goofing off a few days before they all headed out.
 |
| We found the best toy store in the area! |
 |
| Classic Foster. |
I hope you all are enjoying your summers! I have some very cute videos of Henry and will be posting them in the next few days. So be on the lookout!
No comments:
Post a Comment