Seeing as how it has been month since my last post, in which I stated I was back to blogging, I figured I should give it another try and see if this time I can get on here a little more often :)
I don't know about the rest of you but we have had the most bizarre winter. We have only had a few snow storms which is weird enough by itself. But to go along with that we have had weeks of beautiful park weather. I have posted a few pictures and videos to update you all on our happenings during this bizarre, yet wonderful winter.
First off is the snow. We had a pretty good snow storm last month that left a good 3-4 inches. I know that doesn't sound like much but it is the most we have gotten and it was enough to go sledding. Mackay chose to take the day off and make it a family day! We went sledding, played in the snow, and had a wonderful time together!
| All bundled up for our snow day :) |
| My two boys heading home after a fun day in the snow :) |
Henry has recently discovered the joy of jumping on beds. Since he loves it so much I have started letting him jump in his bed. (Since he can't fall off!) He now comes running to me just begging to be put in his bed :) Oh he is so much fun! Here is a clip of him jumping!
Lately, I think it is the pregnant brain, I have had a few kitchen blunders. Enjoy :)
| Split Pea Soup burned right to the bottom of my pot. |
| I guess I forgot to screw the lid on the ranch bottle... |
This has been one of our funnest activities so far this "winter". Our complex had a barbecue just for fun. Here are some pictures of our fun.
| All the little munchkins! |
| Bewildered from the picture taking. |
| My little cutie! |
You may recognize this picture from an earlier post except it was Henry and me. Well Mackay had to resort to the same tactic to get Henry's shoes on the other day :) Boy am I glad parents are bigger than their kids at least for a little while!
This is kind of long but totally worth it!
I love you guys. You're such a great family!
ReplyDelete