On Friday I had 3
contractions in 15-20 minutes. So it has had us pretty worried. I
called the doctor on-call and he told me it was impossible for me to
be having contractions this early in my pregnancy and that they were
braxton hicks. But since I know my body and have gone through this
before I know that they were contractions. Since that doctor was not
helpful Mackay and I decided to make me take it easy over the weekend
until I can call Dr. Y and see what he thinks. With that as a
background I have been thinking about different things Dr. Y might prescribe one of which is bed rest for the remainder of my
pregnancy. I have been thinking through how that would work and one
of my concerns was watching the M twins. I know that Heavenly
Father knows me and what is going on in my life and it was confirmed
to me again today. I got a text from the twin's mom this afternoon
informing me that her visiting teacher has offered to watch the twins
for the remainder of the semester at her house so it works better for
her. I know that this was a tender mercy of my Heavenly Father. He
knew my worries and took care of this one even before I asked Him to.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let me know what I can do to help out!
ReplyDeleteThanks I will!
ReplyDelete