Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Julia's Blessing

We had Julia's blessing on November 4, 2012. I know, I know this is a late post and I really don't have an excuse other than just being lazy. But moving on... 
Mackay gave Julia a name and a blessing and it was a wonderful experience. The blessing was very short but the Spirit was very strong. It is wonderful having a husband who is worthy and can exercise the priesthood for our family. 
After church we had a luncheon at the hotel Mackay's family was staying at. It was wonderful to mingle with family and friends that were able to come. We missed those that couldn't come. Especially Grandma and Grandpa Foster. But we felt their love for us.
Here are a few pictures from the luncheon that afternoon.

Julia was hungry and upset to be taking pictures.
Four generations!
Can you see that family resemblance?
What a ham!
My baby and me!
Mom let me suck on my fingers!!!
Mackay with Mom and Dad.

We love our little Julia! I don't know what we did without here. We love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment