Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family

This Christmas and New Years was a bit different. Mackay had to work Christmas Eve and so even though we were planning on going out to visit my family we were not able to leave until the day after Christmas. But even though we didn't get to spend Christmas day with my family we had a blast!

The last time we visited my family was Thanksgiving 2009 when I was pregnant with Henry. It had been way too long and thanks to a miracle we were able to go out there this year!

Other than my mom this was the family's first time meeting our sweet Julia. They all loved her... but really how can you not just love Julia? :)


Grandpa was really good at snuggling Julia to sleep.


Just a little bit of rocking and she was gone every time.


Uncle Jacob had fun chatting it up with Julia on the floor. And Julia loves anyone that will listen to her!
Henry played hard and long each day.


On this particular day he got plumb worn out and fell asleep eating dinner. Can I just say that I love this picture of him? I sure do love this kid!


We had lots of family meals together which was always fun! Sorry for not getting a very good picture. I could not see what I was doing :)


We had lots of down time which was very nice compared with our hectic lives being in school and such. Julia was always in someones arms and I don't think she minded one bit.


Here are my wonderful parents! I love them so much! Thanks for having us!


Getting ready to open some belated Christmas gifts.


We decided to do most impatient to least impatient. Haha so Henry went first!


And of Course Kenzie was not par behind!


Mackay and I got a picture with Grandpa after all the Christmas fun.


This is my mother laughing as my three sisters walk in the room in these...


Chelsea's was a little too snug but of course she didn't notice and it was pretty funny!


Henry got to play with Uncle Jacobs stuff. Which included these awesome goggle things that Henry loved!


What a little stud!


Here is Henry on our drive home. I just had to take a picture of it because he is using his sock as an instrument. Mackay and I were singing songs and I look back and Henry is strumming away on his sock!

We loved visiting our family! Families are such a gift from God! I am so thankful for such loving parents and siblings! 

We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment