Around 7 every night my kiddos go to bed and sleep. Since Mackay is a student he always has homework to do at this point. So I am left all by my lonesome. For many years it has been really difficult for me and so I started spending that time on Pintrist and Facebook...
But lately I have been wanting to do some crafts and develop myself more.
So I made some goals!
(I will share more about my goals later.)
For Christmas my mother in-law and her mother got me all the supplies I needed to start quilting. (Thanks Mom and Grandma!) When we visited Mackay's Aunt Sharon she got me all the fabric I needed for my first quilt. So I have been working on it in the evenings once my kiddos go to bed.
Sunday night I laid all the pieces out for the "design" part. And guess what? I LOVE QUILTING!!!! I was so giddy about how it looked that I was dancing around my living room while my husband laughed at me : ) I can't wait to post the finished product!
Tonight I made this little chore chart for our family.
The colored days are when we get a family reward if we've done our chores.
I am really excited to show it to Henry tomorrow and start!
It has been really fun creating! Do you create? What is your favorite thing to create?
I love this video about creating.
So cute! Love the quilt. And I love that picture of your two kids. Adorable!!
ReplyDeletehahah i love that Mackay's job is to do homework. hehe cute!
ReplyDelete