Josh and Christie had their two year anniversary yesterday. So on Saturday Mackay and I took Mckenzie for about 5 hours so they could get some time alone. We had a wonderful time as can be seen by Mackay's picture below!
Right now Mckenzie is in a stage where all she wants to do is chew on things. So Mackay thought he would join her!
Later Mackay and I ate dinner and then I fed Kenzie her bottle. She was very content after that and just laid on my lap until she fell asleep while Mackay read The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe to us. It was a very enjoyable evening! The whole time I could not help but think how wonderful it will be when we get to do this all with Henry! Only 9 more days and we will have our little Henry!!!! That is of course if he does not decide to come early...which would be just fine with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment