Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Year and counting!

So this last Saturday, May the 1st, Mackay and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We had a wonderful time. We got to sleep in (which never happens at our house even though the baby is not here yet.) and lounge around the house just chilling with each other most of the day. We went out to lunch and then did a session at the Temple. It was really wonderful especially since it was probably my last session before the baby comes. We exchanged gifts. Which was really fun because I actually got to surprise Mackay which has not happened since we were dating. Mackay was very thoughtful in the gift he gave me. He got me a potable CD, Radio player with a jack to hook it up to the lap top. This may sound a little boring but when you spend so much time at home alone it is nice to have little distractions. With the jack I can now listen to online music, books, conference talks, and anything else I can find! So he did a fabulous job! He also got me a 3 year (he got a good deal) subscription to Taste of Homes magazine! It is a cooking magazine and I love it. I am very excited to get new recipes every couple of months! We really had a wonderful day and I could not have asked for anything better!

As for the last year...it has been wonderful! Yes there have been ups and downs and turns we were not expecting...but isn't that life? And I could not ask for a better friend and partner to go through it all with! So I say again...As for the last year....it has been wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, yay! Going to the temple with your hubby is the best. Glad you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete