Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My son is a genius!

Doesn't his smile just melt your heart!
Ok so this evening Henry wanted Mackay or I to blow some bubbles for him. So Mackay and I got it in our heads that we were going to get Henry to say "bubbles" before we would do it for him. So Mackay and I are sitting there asking Henry "can you say bubble?" and Henry keeps saying "yeah". So we were getting frustrated and then the thought came to me and I asked him a different question "Henry what do you want?" With perfect pronunciation Henry replies "bubbles". So we congratulated him and blew him some bubbles and he was happy. When Mackay and I were talking about it afterwards, we realized that Henry had been answering our questions the whole time and we didn't even realize it. We asked if he could say bubbles and since he could he told us so. He understands a lot more than I realized and I am figuring out that I have to think outside the box with this little guy. But I don't mind I love everything about that kid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment