Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So many things to be thankful for :)

Lately I have seen lots of my friends posting about the things they are thankful for. I guess the spirit of gratitude has finally caught up with me. Sorry if this post seems sappy, just know that it is sincere and from the bottom of my heart.

  • My Savior Jesus Christ.
    • Jesus walks with me everyday and carries me when I cannot keep going. Without Him I would not be making it through the trials I have in my life right now. I know that through His atonement He can and will heal every wound we have, whether caused by ourselves or by another. I love Him.
  • My wonderful husband Mackay.
    • Where do I find the words to express my love and gratitude for Mackay. He is my everything. Thanks for the smiles, the patience, the counsel, the nerdiness, and thanks for loving me with all your heart and soul!
  • Henry
    • What a joy. Yesterday I really realized how much this little person looks up to and learns from me. I am just overflowing with gratitude that I get to be his mom!
  • My mother.
    • She gave me life. And more than that she fills that life with joy. I love talking with you mom it always brightens my day. Thanks for listening to me and always helping me to see the good things I have in my life. (Oh and thanks again for putting up with me when I was a teenager!)
  • Dad.
    • Thank you for being such a wonderful example to me or enduring well. Life brings challenges and you are still holding on strong despite all of them. I love you!
  • My Mother and Father in-law.
    • Thank you guys for loving me so much. I have felt like one of your own children since Mackay and I got engaged. Some of my fondest memories are with you Mom when you guys came out to buy quilt stuff for our wedding. Thank you for your examples of dedicated service to the Lord no matter what happens. And thank you so much for raising Mackay and letting me have him!
  • All of my siblings (this includes my in-laws, you are my siblings!)
    • I love you all. Each of you have taught me wonderful lessons. Each of you are my friends and oh how I wish we could all live close and spend more time together.
  • Christie.
    • I send a special thanks to Christie for all the countless hours you watched and nurtured my son so I could finish my degree. I cannot thank you enough!
  • Those who have provided clothes and toys for Henry.
    • Thank you to all of you who have bought so many cloths and toys for Henry. Mackay and I could never have afforded such nice things for our son and I thank you all for being so kind to us and to him.
  • My wonderful family of friends.
    • I have been blessed with many friends who are wonderful and who help me through the trials I am facing right now. Thank you for being so understanding and never tiring of listening to me. 
There are many other things that I have to be thankful for. These ones are on the forefront of my mind though right now. Life is wonderful! Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment